Chrome CSS Drop Down Menu

Call Us
(877) 656 9111

Laser Financial Group Samuel N. Asare
Books and Reports Videos Articles Press Releases Media Room
FAQs Ask Us Your Question
CPE Credit Media Kit Important Links Code of Ethics Privacy Policy

Start or Increase Your Savings – Even If You Don’t Think You Can

by Samuel N. Asare


Over our years as financial professionals, we have come across individuals who were willing to start and/or increase the amounts they were saving on one condition: If they could find the discretionary dollars to do so. Chances are good that you may share this belief.

Generally speaking, it’s a rare American who believes they have sufficient income to cover their monthly expenses with enough left for savings. Most people have the idea that just a bit more income would help them save but fail to realize that even the people making the income that they desire (perhaps their supervisor?) are not saving either, for the very same reason. They would save, if only they earned just a little bit more.

Laser Financial Group has designed a simple but effective solution that, in more than 95 percent of cases, helped people solve this problem so they could begin or increase their savings. We know that in about 5 percent of the population, this exercise will not likely produce the intended result, but chances are very good you are among the 95 percent for whom it works well. Take this challenge and complete the exercise; then let the results determine the outcome.

The Simple but Incredibly Effective Exercise

Make a detailed list of your monthly expenditures. We understand that some of them may be estimates, but do your best to be as thorough and realistic as possible.

If you are like the overwhelming majority of individuals who have completed this process, you will come to the shocking realization that you do have a monthly discretionary surplus – at least on paper.

We are aware that we do not know your exact circumstances, but there is a distinct probability that you are:

  • spending money on things you are unaware of;
  • spending more on certain items than you realized – or now think you should; or
  • spending impulsively on things that are, frankly, unnecessary.

Please understand that these discoveries are the whole point of this exercise.

We are all impulsive purchasers at various levels and would spend on a moment’s notice to acquire unnecessary quantities of legitimate items as well as items that are completely unneeded. How many times have you seen prices slashed on certain products and, as a result, purchased excessive amounts of those products, only to be cleaned out several weeks later because they rotted in your refrigerator or made their way to the garage to wait for the next yard sale?

Our Simple, Real-Life, Common-Sense Action Plan

Start by saving about 70 percent of your paper discretionary income before you start spending. That may mean instituting an automatic bank draft or payroll deduction. We recommend this step because the entire surplus “was not there” in the first place. So, to think that for some reason you would still have those funds in your account after completing the exercise is unrealistic. There’s a very strong possibility – even a probability – that that money will be long gone.

We have discovered that when most people implement this approach, they effectively adjust their lifestyles accordingly, and do not even witness any noticeable changes in their standards of living, except that they begin or increase the amount they are saving. And fewer items to throw away or sell at the next yard sale is not such a bad idea, after all.

For assistance from a trained Laser Financial Group professional in creating a savings plan that will work for you, please schedule a no-obligation consultation by calling (877) 656-9111 or visiting today!

1 2 3 4

Laser Financial Group LC BBB Business Review

Call Us
(877) 656 9111

Linkedin twitter facebook Youtube

Home | Our Solutions | Blog | Presentations | Consultation | Your Questions | Books & Reports | Videos | Laser Financial Group | Samuel N. Asare | Media Kit | Articles | Press Releases | CPE Credits | Media Room | Important Links | Code of Ethics | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

This website is for informational purposes only. All opinions expressed are solely those of Laser Financial Group, LC., and our editorial staff. The information is not to be construed as any form of professional advice, nor as solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security, whatsoever. No particular outcome is guaranteed. No strategy can guarantee a profit, protect against loses, or ensure peace of mind. Recommendations are based solely on third party insurance products for which we receive compensation. Laser Financial Group, LC, does not provide investment advisory services. This does not constitute an offer to provide services in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the laws of such jurisdiction. Any United States tax reference on this website is not intended to be used, and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or promoting or recommending to another party anything addressed herein.

All Rights Reserved - Laser Financial Group, LC. 2008 - 2018

website by